Sunday, December 17, 2017, 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
The Christmas forms are coming in from the families. The families are so appreciate of our efforts so help make Christmas wonderful for their kids. The Angels are Knox's way to show Native American children that they are cherished by God and Dakota Partnership.
1. Wait until Sunday, November 19 or call Julie Milldrum if you have a specific age or child you would like to do.
2. Go to the Commons on Nov 19, select an Angel, fill out the back of the angel with information, leave that Angel on the counter.
3. Then pick up the direction sheets for that specific child.
4. Purchase the gifts, wrap them.
5. Drop them off at the Church Office or on December 17 by 9:00 to Lehman Hall. There will be someone by the tree before and after services after the tree is up to show you how to do it or call Julie Milldrum 630-717-8240 /630-470-7044.
6. Presents must be back no later than December 17 before the 9 am service to Lehman Hall. We need to sort and pack them into the truck.
Want to Help Pack Presents?
We always need help sorting and loading on December 17th. Any amount of time you or your family can give us we would be appreciated. It is a great way to get the kids involved in mission. Call Julie Milldrum 630-7178240 or 630-470-7044Or just show up
Interested in joining us on the Christmas adventure?
Things needed for our Christmas Sisseton adventure:
· Coats, blankets, sheets and towels
· Gently used or new toys that we can give to a family. There always seems to be someone who did not make the list.
· You can also donate money to help with the transportation costs.
The most important part of the Christmas Angels are prayers that we have a flawless trip and these presents give the children joy and the knowledge that God is there with them all the time.