Saturday, February 03, 2018, 10:45 AM - 11:45 AM
Join us Saturday February 3rd for the next Curious Christian outing! We head to the Art Institute for a fascinating docent led tour on the Art of the Reformation. Creative expression blossomed alongside Christianity's new path. Tour begins at 11:00 am (we will meet there at 10:45). Register below.
- Date: Saturday, Feb. 3, 2018
- Location: Meet in the Monroe Wing Lobby of the Art Institute of Chicago at 10:45. Our one-hour tour begins at 11:00 am
- Transportation: Not provided. We recommend taking the 9:25 express from Naperville, arrive at Union Station 10:13. Free parking at the Naperville station. Return trip on the "40's" (1:40, 2:40, etc. with arrival in Naperville on the "37's" (2:37, 3:37, etc.)
- Cost: $35 adult per person, $29 senior (65 and older) $25 students including college age.
- Sign up HERE
- Deadline for sign-up: Wednesday, January 17