Get Connected ~ Stay Connected
- To Connect with Others
- To Worship and Serve Our Lord
- To Grow Your Faith
- To Have Fun
All of these are reasons for the various Family Events at Knox. Throughout the year, Knox holds a wide range of Family Events: some educational, some for fellowship, some to serve others and some are special worship services for the whole family. We hope that your family can join us!
Our next planned event is:
Kids in the Kitchen – Mission Opportunity
The kids of Knox will participate in various mission activities throughout the year to help feed the community around them. In April we will be preparing several meals for the group going to Hesed House. We will be cooking on Wednesday, Apr 25 from 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm. This is a great way for kids, 6 and up, to learn cooking skills while prepping food to help others. We will need adults to help supervise so please plan on one adult attending per family. Registration available mid March.
Family Picnic at Revs Deb's & Clint's house - Sunday, June 3 from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Family Fellowship Events:
There are many events at Knox that are for the whole church family.
- Baptism “Birthday” Celebration
- Winter Wonderland Dance
- Easter Egg Potluck Lunch and Egg Hunt
- Trunk or Treat
- Advent Potluck Dinner with Santa
- Movie Nights such as Frozen Sing-a-Long
- Family Picnics or Games at Parish Picnics
- Family Camp
Education and Worship Events:
Children are always welcome in all of Knox Worship Services.
- Touch the Water & Taste the Bread
- Family Ash Wednesday Service
- 3rd Grade Bible Presentation and Get to Know Your Bible Event
- Christmas Eve Services:
3pm Children's Service with Blessed Ones
5pm Family Service with Children's Christmas Choir
- Family Seder Meal (every third year)
Family Service Opportunities:
Here are a few sponsored opportunities.
- Family Night at Feed My Starving Children
- Pay-It-Forward – Babysitting Fundraiser for Young Adult Mission Trip
- Dakota Partnership - Family Go and Serve 2018 registration available in March of 2018