The revamped Men’s Ministry program at Knox!
Men, did you know?
- Over the last 4 years we have assisted more than 100 people by providing (and praying over) beds and household necessities, as well as helping families move as they transition from homeless shelters to permanent housing.
- Knox men regularly conduct work days to provide services including building storage, painting, maintenance, and facility updates. Primary beneficiaries include Hesed House / TLC and Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans.
- Knox has mentorship opportunities including education and skills training.
- Daybreakers - 30+ men meet bright and early each Thursday morning at 6 am to study God’s word and to discuss and debate highly relevant topics from a man’s perspective.
- There are dozens of ways for men of all ages to get connected and involved with men’s ministry at Knox. New programs, service, and fellowship opportunities are coming throughout 2017, so now is the perfect time to plug in and be fulfilled!
Join us for breakfast and fellowship Saturday, May 20th, 8 am at Knox
We'll share a vision for ManKIND, the revitalized men's ministry program at Knox Presbyterian Church. Whether your interests and needs are around study, missions, service, support, or just great fellowship, ManKIND is designed to offer something for everyone. As we endeavor to create a truly invitational and welcoming experience, your input is needed. This is your opportunity to help design a men's ministry program that fits your needs and schedule.
- Sign up below now so we can plan food and you can pay your $5 suggested donation at the door
- Additional Speakers to be announced soon
Join your brothers in Christ, September 15- 17, 2017 for a fall weekend retreat in the beautiful Wisconsin wood at Wonderland Retreat & Conference Center in Camp Lake. Revel in a weekend filled with opportunities to relax and unwind with like-minded men of Knox. If you are looking for an enjoyable time of peaceful reflection while taking in the fall colors, team building opportunities that both challenge and amuse, and time for thoughtful discussion concerning issues facing you as a man of Christ, please consider this wonderful occasion. For more information, please contact Jeff Mach at or Jeff Hild at
Starting up again soon, bike rides for men and women. Road bikes are preferred. Email Mark Blodgett for more information.