The revamped Men’s Ministry program at Knox!
Men, did you know?
- Over the last 4 years we have assisted more than 100 people by providing (and praying over) beds and household necessities, as well as helping families move as they transition from homeless shelters to permanent housing.
- Knox men regularly conduct work days to provide services including building storage, painting, maintenance, and facility updates. Primary beneficiaries include Hesed House / TLC and Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans.
- Knox has mentorship opportunities including education and skills training.
- Daybreakers - 30+ men meet bright and early each Thursday morning at 6 am to study God’s word and to discuss and debate highly relevant topics from a man’s perspective.
- There are dozens of ways for men of all ages to get connected and involved with men’s ministry at Knox. New programs, service, and fellowship opportunities are coming throughout 2017, so now is the perfect time to plug in and be fulfilled!
Knox's ManKIND Men's Ministry invites you to join us for our first-ever men's smoker! Connect with your brother's in Christ.
- Saturday, Feb 17 6:30 pm
- Evening of fellowship, steak, corn-hole and euchre tournaments
- If you have a team for corn-hole or euchre, sign up by February 10. If you need a buddy to play, Knox will pair you up!
- Suggested donation is $10
- Sign up HERE
- questions? Email Jim Burner or Jeff McCombs
Because no man ought to walk through life alone, Knox' ManKIND Men's Ministry invites you to join your brothers in Christ for a fall retreat in the beautiful Wisconsin woods. Revel in a weekend filled with opportunities to relax and unwind with like-minded men and learn how to rely on the strength of your Knox "band of brothers." If you are looking for an enjoyable time of peaceful reflection while taking in the fall colors, team building opportunities that both challenge and amuse, and time for thoughtful discussion to better understand the nature of true male friendship for spiritual and emotional support, please consider this wonderful occasion. To sign up, please go to the Knox website Event Registration page. For more information, contact Jeff Mach at or Jeff Hild at jahild62gmail.com. Suggested donation - $125. Financial assistance available.
Join your fellow Knox cyclists on group rides held throughout the year! Both men and women cyclists are welcome. Road bikes preferred. Email Mark Blodgett for more information. Next ride:
- Saturday, December 23; gather at Knox at 7:45 am
- We will ride the Knox River Trail to Whalon Lake and back, followed by a hearty breakfast at Colonial Restaurant!
- All are welcome!