Every Wednesday, from 05/16/2018 to 06/20/2018, 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Barbara Brabec will lead a free six-week series of faith-based workshops for beginning and advanced writers in and outside of Knox beginning on May 16. A self-employed writer and independent publisher since 1971, Barbara is the author of Marcella’s Secret Dreams and Stories—A Mother’s Legacy and 11 other books. Meetings will be held in the Middle School Room from 2:30-4:00 and 7:00-8:30 each Wednesday for six weeks beginning May 16. Workshop topics are:
- Workshop #1: On Being “a Writer” and Writing about Your Life
- Workshop #2: Assessing Skills and Knowledge; Technological and Legal Issues
- Workshop #3: What to Do With Your/Your Family’s Personal Writing
- Workshop #4: Stretching Your Writer’s Imagination and Improving Skills
- Workshop #5: Exploring Ways to Publish Your Writing and Make Money Too
- Workshop #6: Getting Started on a Book You Want to Write and Publish.
- online registration is closed. Please call Barbara at 630-717-0488 to get answers to any questions you may have.