Our Book Club group meets every second Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. in the Knox Parlor. Please contact Janice Wiles with questions or book recommendations 630-416-9537 or All readers welcome!
Upcoming book selections are:
- Nov. 13, 2019 - Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- Dec. 11, 2019 - Educated by Tara Westover
- Jan. 8, 2020 - When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- Feb. 12, 2020 - The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah
- Mar. 11, 2020 - Forty Autumns by Nina Willner
- April 8 - Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman