Please join the men of Knox throughout the year as we serve God, each other and mankind!
The Men of Knox in Service to Others:
- Families in Transition: ManKIND Men's Ministry has assisted families by providing (and praying over) beds and household necessities, as well as helping families move as they transition from homeless shelters to permanent housing.
- Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans Bedding Partnership: Our men's ministry partners with the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans to provide those veterans in need with a comfortable place to lay their head. Since the inception of our partnership, ManKIND Men's Ministry has also purchased, delivered, and prayed over countless beds and bedding to grateful service men and women throughout Chicagoland.
- Work Days: Knox men regularly conduct work days that include building storage, painting, maintenance, and facility updates. We have assisted the Hesed House and the Transitional Living Center (TLC) in Aurora and the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans, located in Wheaton.
- Mentor Program: Knox has mentorship opportunities including education and skills training.
- Daybreakers Bible Study: Thirty or so men meet bright and early each Thursday morning at 6 am to study God’s word and to discuss and debate highly relevant topics from a man’s perspective.
- There are many additional ways for men of all ages to get connected and involved with ManKIND men’s ministry at Knox. Programs, mission service, educational and fellowship opportunities are available throughout 2019!
16" Softball - Adults vs. Kiddos
2020 Virtual Bed Brigade for Vets raises $10,000!
As a result of the extremely generous contributions of Knox families, ManKIND Men’s Ministry raised more than $10,000 for our veteran's bed ministry. As you know, ManKIND has partnered with the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans to provide veterans in need with bedding.
Since its inception, ManKIND Men’s Ministry has purchased, delivered, and prayed over countless beds and bedding to grateful service men and women throughout Chicagoland.
Due to your generosity, we are able to continue this much needed ministry. The additional funds allow us to purchase more than 40 beds and frames for those vets needing a comfortable place to lay their heads.
Join your fellow Knox cyclists on group rides held throughout the year! Both men and women cyclists are welcome. Email Jeff Hild for more information.