Please join the men of Knox throughout the year as we serve God, each other and mankind!
The Men of Knox in Service to Others:
- ManKIND Men's Ministry has assisted more than 100 people by providing (and praying over) beds and household necessities, as well as helping families move as they transition from homeless shelters to permanent housing.
- Knox men regularly conduct work days that include building storage, painting, maintenance, and facility updates. We have assisted the Hesed House and the Transitional Living Center (TLC) in Aurora and the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans, located in Wheaton.
- Knox has mentorship opportunities including education and skills training.
- Daybreakers - Thirty or so men meet bright and early each Thursday morning at 6 am to study God’s word and to discuss and debate highly relevant topics from a man’s perspective.
- There are dozens of ways for men of all ages to get connected and involved with ManKIND men’s ministry at Knox. Programs, service, educational and fellowship opportunities are coming throughout 2018, so now is the perfect time to plug in and be fulfilled!
SAVE THE DATE: 2nd Annual Men's Smoker!
Sign up HERE
Join your fellow Knox cyclists on group rides held throughout the year! Both men and women cyclists are welcome. Email Mark Blodgett for more information.
The next bike ride is the annual winter solstice ride:
- Saturday, December 22; gather at Knox at 7:30 am
- We will ride the Knox River Trail to Whalon Lake and back, followed by a hearty breakfast at Colonial Restaurant!
- All are welcome!