Knox Sunday School is a place for the children of our church and our community to learn to know God, to grow as beloved children of God, and to serve as valued members of the Body of Christ.
Knox Sunday School Values:
- We value children as God’s unique and special creations.
- We value parents as a child’s first and primary faith teacher.
- We value our volunteers as reflections of a living God.
- We value all that children can do to serve God and to contribute to the Body of Christ.
What happens in Sunday School at Knox?
Our Goal in Sunday School at Knox is that both children and adults learn to SHINE!
- SHINE as unique creations of God.
- SHINE clearly with God’s love.
- SHINE brightly with others.
- SHINE long with certainty.