Meet Nita Knox!
Her name, ‘Nita’, means grace in Hebrew. Grace is the word we use to describe God’s unconditional love and care for us. God invites us to share grace with others!
We hope you will color Nita, anyway you’d like and begin to take her with you. Then - take a picture/selfie of Nita around town, on vacation with you, and when sharing God’s love with others.
2 Peter 3:18 encourages us “to grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ...”
- Can you show some of the ways you get to know more about Jesus? Take a picture with Nita!
- What are some of the ways you like to share God’s love with others? Take a picture with Nita!
- What do you enjoy doing with family and friends? Take a picture with Nita!
- Print Nita Knox in color HERE
- Print Nita Knox in B/W HERE
Share your photos with your Knox family. Send pics to Knox Facebook or to Rev Deb at