We offer in person worship Saturday at 5 pm, Sunday at 9am and 11 am for 300 or fewer. We also offer a livestream online option Sunday at 9 am and 11 am that is available to view on our Sermons page. To attend in person worship, you need to register in advance. Registration will open Monday morning by 10: prior to that weekend's services and is available on our event page HERE.
- Our worship service is recorded and available anytime HERE as well as past sermons and devotions.
- Staff is onsite at Knox during our regular business hours, Mon-Fri 8:30 - 4:30.
- We have a Facebook page HERE to keep you updated with all things Knox
- Our featured events page can be found HERE
- Here is our kids Facebook page dedicated to our youth and young children and is updated daily with fun activities, books she reads to the kids and great resources she's found. You will also see Jenna Goeringer, our Middle School Leader, sharing videos for both our JAM and G3 groups.
Groups can meet at Knox, using the guidelines below:
The restriction for room usage depends on 60% capacity limit of each room. A document with room capacity is HERE. Please remember that currently Knox capacity is 300 for our Sanctuary.
- For fully vaccinated persons - masks are optional but encouraged in all settings.
- For unvaccinated persons - masks are required in all indoor settings.
- Masks are required when working with children and youth regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distancing of 3 feet is encouraged.
- Registration remains in place for all events.
- Capacity of 60% in all walled areas
- Your group registration will be sent to you by your group moderator or you can fill out a paper form here.
- You can reserve your group indoors or outside by emailing our Facility Manager, Ron Mobley.
- Knox groups of 300 or fewer people outside on Knox property can be reserved
- A hand sanitation station is available at the front entrance
- Please give your Statement of Agreement to your leader or leave it on the check-in table before proceeding to your designated room
- No food is allowed in the church or during the gatherings inside or outside however, individual beverages that have a lid can be brought in.
Thank you for following Knox’s guidelines to help keep the church community safe.
Update from Cash Management & Stewardship Council
The impact of the COVID-19 virus has presented two financial challenges to Knox this year: the amount of pledged and unpledged receipts and the timing of those receipts. Many members of our congregation have faced job losses or other financial challenges and this has impacted the amount of pledges received. In addition, the lack of a physical offering plate, which normally 60% of pledged giving is received, delayed some of those funds. In response, the Stewardship and Cash Management Council is closely monitoring Knox's cash flow and up continues to update our Session monthly.
We encourage you to consider to either mail in your pledge or give online through our website. If you need help setting this up call Michal Baker, our Financial Administrator at 630-615-4301.
We here at Knox Presbyterian Church want to reach out in faith with hope and support to our church community and the broader community at large. We were not made to do life alone, we were meant to live in community, together, even in this time of social distancing. We want to provide you with care and support to help you and others as we all walk through these uncertain times, each in our own way.
I Need Help
During this time while we are not able to be together, we are committed to continuing in our mission of serving and caring for one another. This may look different for different people. You may want someone to pray with you over the phone and offer encouragement. You may need additional resources if quarantined. Whatever it is, please reach out. We want to support you.
We can be together while apart through serving. We very much want to hear from you! Our pastors, Deacons, Stephen Ministers are available by phone, email or video chats. Please email us to set up a meeting or time.
I Need Prayer
It’s important to walk with you through the ups and downs of life with others. Share your prayer requests with us, and let us walk with you. Email
Stephen Ministry - here to serve you during this difficult time. Stephen Ministers are lay people trained in Christian Care-giving. They are available to any person experiencing a wide range of needs or crises. They offer encouragement and support through times of both joy and concern. It's a one-on-one listening and praying time. Please email: Pastor Cindy HERE
I Need Assistance
Knox has a committed group of volunteers and staff that want to provide whatever assistance is needed. Email our team at .
I Can Help - Ways to help others
Cards of encouragement or thank you notes can be dropped off at Knox and put in the card box at the front doors. Our Deacons will take care of postage and mailing them.
Or if you want to mail a card on your own; staff from Edward Hospital has told us that the simple act of receiving a thank you note has meant a lot to the doctors, nurses and techs that are on the front lines. If you would like to write a note please send it to:
Edward Hospital /801 So. Washington Street / Naperville, IL 60540
In the bottom left corner write - Thank you Card for Hospital Staff
Loaves & Fishes relies on local grocery partners for its food rescue program. Due to the increased demand on grocery stores and processing changes, Loaves & Fishes is experiencing a significant reduction in this food supply. Additionally, we are unable to accept physical food donations now as they require many people to process which we cannot safely do in accordance with the CDC guidelines. How you can help:
Virtual Food Drive: It allows you to purchase the most needed items directly through our website. It takes 60 seconds and can be done from the comfort and safety of your home. Donate to the Virtual Food Drive
Gift Cards for Good: For $90 you can purchase $100 gift cards for Hugo’s Frog Bar and/or Meson Sabika. Proceeds support Loaves & Fishes and the restaurants. We will mail the gift cards to you. Purchase Gift Cards For Good
Donations: Donations can be made online or mailed to 1871 High Grove Lane, Naperville, IL 60540. Donate Today!
Together, we are providing vital food to families who most need help. They thank you, and so do we! -Mike Havala, CEO of Loaves & Fishes Community Services.
Teen Parent Connect - Website link HERE
You have the opportunity to invest in a young family’s success today. Every gift, large or small, makes a powerful difference in the life of a teen parent and their child!
- Explore God's website - Spiritual resources offered HERE
- A link to the CDC website guidelines HERE.
- NAMI - National Alliance on Mental Illness COVID-19 Guide and Resource Information HERE
- COVID-19 Mental Health Resource Hub
Families Needing help - how to talk to your children
From The Board of Pensions of the Presbyterian Church USA
How to reassure children and reduce anxiety link HERE
A video from SamaraCare by Dr. Char and Dr. Lauren for suggestions on Coping With COVID-19 for Parents and Children