Come as you are...
In 1960 Knox Presbyterian Church began as a safe place for people to discover God and connect with others. Today, we see our church flourishing like never before. We’re grateful for all God has done and invite you to become a part of God’s unfolding story.
We know that coming to a new church for the first time can often be intimidating. We place a high emphasis on helping you and your family connect, and offer many choices to help you feel comfortable.
Knox has so many ways to care for our congregation and ways for individuals to use their gifts to care for others.
Christ-centered: Each person develops a meaningful relationship with God.
Connection: Every person has a meaningful relational connection within the Knox family.
Care: Every person knows that Knox cares about him or her personally.
Community: Respond to the greatest needs of the Naperville area and to the communities beyond Naperville.
How do I dress?
God is not as concerned with our outward appearance as He is with our heart. It doesn't matter what you wear - just come and we'll worship an incredible God together…just as we are!
Where do I park?
Handicapped and senior parking is available in the church lot on Catalpa Lane and Basswood Drive (east of the church building). Additional parking is available in the center and western section of the Naperville Plaza and street parking surrounds the church.
Where should I go when I arrive?
When you arrive you will be greeted by our welcome team at the front door. They will be happy to direct you to the worship service and our Information Desk that is just inside as you enter the front doors. We look forward to meeting you!
What are Knox services like?
Knox Presbyterian worship services are centered around God through fellowship, worship, great music, and a message. We share announcements, sing songs, pray, and hear teachings from the Bible.
- The 9:00 am Sunday Service is more traditional and features our Chancel Choir and familiar hymns.
- The 10:30 am Sunday Service features a blended service with our Praise Team.
- We use large screens at the front of our Sanctuary to display scripture, pictures, and song lyrics. The message delivered at all services are the same.
- We practice the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper the first Sunday of each month and on special Holy days. All are welcome to take part in this celebration.
- Knox offers regular weekly prayer opportunities as well as special prayer events throughout the year. If you have a specific prayer request or wish to speak with a pastor, please call the church office at 630-355-8181. You may also e-mail a confidential prayer request to .
- Coffee, refreshments, doughnut holes, and fellowship are available between our two worship services on Sunday in Fellowship Hall.
What about my kids?
Childcare is available during all services for children birth through 3 years (not potty-trained). Childcare is located just past the Sanctuary. We have a secure check-in process for all children and parents get a pager to alert them of any concerns.
More information on our Children's program can be found here.
High School youth are encouraged to worship at any service. The High School Bible study is on Wednesday nights and also Sunday nights. More information on our High School youth programs can be found here.
Will I have to say anything, sign anything, or be singled out?
Rest assured that you won't be put on the spot, singled-out, or embarrassed. We have a guest packet available that is filled with information about our church that you might find helpful. Pick one up at the Information Desk.
What is Knox's foundation of belief?
We believe that God has called us together to be a community of faith in Jesus Christ who alone is Head of the Church. We believe Christ has commissioned us to advance God’s kingdom through the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit. More information on what we believe can be found here.
What denomination is Knox?
Knox Presbyterian is part of the Presbyterian Church (USA), the largest Presbyterian denomination in the United States. More information about PC (USA) here.
What if I decide that I want to join Knox?
Joining a church is a very personal decision. Feel free to speak with any member to ask questions about Knox Presbyterian at our Information Desk or call our Church office at 630-355-8181.