Come join us on Wednesdays from 5:00-7:15 pm for our mid-week Christian Education program, a meaningful and fun experience for grades K-8! The kids enjoy getting together for choir, fellowship, recreation, mission work, and a family style dinner with friends. 1st Semester is from September - December and the 2nd Semester is from January - March.
Check-In and Pick-Up
All children check in at tables in the Commons.
Children in Prime Time (K-2) must be signed out by adults designated by parents. We must be notified in writing if a child is to be picked up by someone who is not their parent/guardian. Parents will pick up in their Bible Study classrooms at 7:15 pm.
Children 3rd grade and older will be dismissed to the Commons from their Bible Study classrooms. Parents should meet them in the Commons at 7:15 pm.
The Guest fee is $5 per night
Guests are always welcome!
If you would like to volunteer please contact Erin Hartman.
Volunteer Opportunities in the Programs:
Greeters: 4:45 - 5:30 pm, Greet and check in children and their guests.
Bible Study: 6:30 - 7:15 pm, Each group needs Bible Study Leaders. You will be given a curriculum with many options to teach the lesson.
Recreation Leaders & Helpers: 5:00 - 6:00 pm, Plan and lead games
- Shoppers: (Prior to Wednesday Night): Purchase items needed for that Wednesday night’s dinner. Pick up orders from GFS on Wednesday mornings.
- Dinner Prep: (5:00 - 6:30 pm 6 times a semester) Finish preparation of dinner as outlined on the menu and help set tables. Assist with refills, serving dessert, and general dinner clean-up.
- Table Parents: (6:00 to 6:30 pm) Adults are needed to sit at each dinner table to encourage children to get to know one another as well as share a meal together.
- Clean Up Crew: (6:00 - 7:15 pm 6 times a semester) Stack dishes for the dishwasher, dry dishes and put away. Package leftover food for distribution to local families. General kitchen clean-up.
- Laundry Helpers: Take home table cloths & towels to wash and return