Backpacks for Sisseton, SD due today
August 7, 2021 10:00am
Contact: Julie Milldrum
Dakota Partnership is again collecting filled backpacks to help the students in Sisseton, SD get off to a good start for the 2021-2022 school year. The backpacks will be driven and delivered to the Native American children in this community a week prior to school starting. What a joy to the family and to us to know that the kids will be equipped to learn for the new school year. This one more symbol of our constant presence, caring and God’s love. Thank for all your contributions.
If you would like to help with this worthy cause:
Starting July 8, 2021
- Buy the backpack and fill it with the school supplies listed
- Return filled backpacks to Knox with the tag on the outside of the bag.
- Drop off to the Knox Office M-F between 9 - 4
- or drop off during our drive thru event on August 7 from 10-11:30 am
- Deadline to return backpacks is August 7
Placing the tag on the backpack will help ensure that we get the backpacks to the correct age student. We have hundreds of students who will need backpacks so any help you can give will be appreciated. If you would rather not purchase the backpack feel free to donate supplies, backpacks or cash to help get supplies needed.
If you have any questions about how you can help or need special arrangements for drop off please call Julie Milldrum at 630-470-7044.